- Martin Luther King Day is on the wrong day for the year 2001, 2007, etc...
- Monthly occasions are shown twice in January in the year 2001, 2007, etc...
- "Error opening [databases]" occurred on certain systems. Corrected.
- Makes assumptions when certain times are entered.
- The birthday ages are handled differently. For each year, the age they will become that year will be shown throughout the entire year.
- The program did not load on startup with Windows NT and Windows 2000. Corrected.
- No unnecessary reads on the hard drive
- System tray icon changes colors when scanning for the next occasion
- Select a path for server occasions
- Works with WinNT
- Print out one month at a time
- Correct colors are shown in generated HTML files.
- In the summary view (quick view) of each day, place navigational buttons to move to other days
- Alter database location for added users
- Time span between two selected dates
- Custom occasions
- New languages added
- Updated interface
- Menu added to calendar
- Record birthdays with the age of the person
- Plug-in capability
- Windows use system colors
- Sizable calendar window
- Separated monthly comments for each year
- Search capability
- Marker for the current month
- Change the year when the calendar is in normal view
- Print calendar window
- Run scheduled programs
- Snooze a selected number of hours as well as minutes.
- View server occasions in color
- Access denied errors corrected
- Shade the weekends a different color
- Display the age with messages for birthdays
- Easter holiday
· Swedish months and days.
- Notifications in advance are displayed at the beginning of the day.
- Update bug.
- The first of the month notifications display.
· Most of the dialog selections are persistant.
· Print calendar occasions.
· Multiple user capability
· The icon in the system tray displays the current day.
· Added the ability to deactivate common holidays.
· Display the week in a year.
· Pending notifications are displayed.
· Rolling month display.
· Extended monthly options. (Ex: Occur on 1st Saturday of every month.)
· Norwegian months and days.
· "Today" menu-item is removed when there are no occasions.
· The scroll feature on a maximized day is no longer "cheesy".
· Monthly notifications that contain a time are displayed.
· Corrected uninstall errors.
· Correct number of days in advance are displayed.
· The program selected for HTML documents is used.
· Correct all other known bugs.
· Added the ability to maximize one day. (See Screen Shots)
· In the notification dialog, "Other" occasions do not display
· Corrected a bug that occurs when changing the occasion type.
· The text boxes in the settings menu are no longer read-only.
· Provided an example of "Display occasion prefix" in the settings window.
· The calendar refreshes when minimizing and maximizing.
· The calendar refreshes when a weekly occasion is removed.
· Corrected weekly display bug.
· The program now runs on Windows NT.
· Corrected the labor day bug.
· Altered the HTML output and code format. Occasions are placed in tables.
· Recurring monthly occasions are not inserted into December when outputting occasions.
· The program does not crash when viewing recurring monthly occasions from previous versions.
· Corrected the problems with the display on resolutions higher than 800x600.
· Return characters (\n,\r) are removed when outputting occasions.
· Common holidays appear on the calendar.
· The ability to add new holidays.
· Any font type can be selected.
· Occasions can occur every year or weekly.
· The calendar can appear at a certain time every day.
· Output occasions to a text file or an HTML file.
· Display months and days in other languages.
· Maximize the calendar to fit the entire screen.
· Tools tips are displayed for messages that do not fit in the calendar days.
· 24-hour time enabled.
· Notifies in advance when an occasion will occur.
· Integrate other programs commonly used. (To-do list, address book, diary, etc ...)
· Recurring occasions can be display on every month of the calendar.
· Corrected bugs that occur when invalid characters are entered in edit boxes.
· No flicker when adding occasions or removing occasions.
· The program updates itself more often.
· Correctly inserts the directory path of the program into Internet Explorer 4.0+.
· Touched up the interface.
· The notification dialog contains a remove option.
· The last occasion type added is remembered.
· Displays the total number of messages in the top left corner of the day.
· Corrected all known bugs.
· A suspend option has been added to the calendar menu.
· The notification dialog is only displayed on occasions with the current year.
· Removed 30 second flicker.
· The calendar dialog has been made small enough to see the buttons over the taskbar.
· The space between the days is set to the same color as the calendar dialog.
· The calendar is displayed correctly on a monitor with 1152x864 resolution or higher.
· The selected sound stops playing when the notification dialog is closed.
· The system tray tip cannot override memory.
· Automatically loads when Windows begins.
· The ability to change occasion colors.
· Remove all occasions in a month at once.
· Highlight or outline the current day.
· Select the day the week begins on.
· Display occasion messages inside calendar tile.
· Customize tool tip for system tray.
· Can be used in Internet Explorer 4.0 under Profile information.
· Help files.
· The notification dialog appears before a sound is played.
· Changed the view occasion static box to a text box.
· Corrected all known bugs.
· Alert Feature
· Calendar Occasions
· Can display the occasions on the calendar and be notified of occurrence
· Displays the calendar when the program opens.
· The program is loaded in the system tray.
· Loads the current month on startup.
· Allows recurring events.
· Displays a dialog when an occasion occurs.
· Plays a sound when the occasion occurs.
· Continues to play a sound after the notification dialog is open every x minutes.
Main Page Screenshots Download Program Order IDEAL Calendar Write Us Free Stuff